INTERNATIONAL DEBT COLLECTION
Leave us your phone number,
we will contact you!
INTERNATIONAL DEBT COLLECTION
DO YOU HAVE A DEBTOR?
We carry out debt collection at the expense of the debtor.
We deal with domestic (throughout the country) and international (within the EU) debt collection for:
- service and supply invoices
- loan agreements, lease agreements of premises
- verbal agreements
- employment contracts
- non-performance of a contract, advance payments, contractual penalties
- post adjudication cases
- time-barred cases
Soft debt collection - in relation to a debtor who is late with payment, but with whom you plan further cooperation.
Hard debt collection - with reference to a debtor, with whom you do not plan further cooperation
Did you know that...
over 50% of European countries have completely different debt collection procedures than Poland?
74% of our clients recover their receivables within 7 days?
HOW DO WE DO IT?
We are a leader in the debt recovery industry and have a vast array of effective debt collection tools at our disposal. The scope of our actions towards the debtor primarily includes:
- Sending summonses for payment
- Sending letters with information about the legal consequences
- Telephone calls from professional debt collectors
- Daily sending of text messages with information about the consequences
- Placing the debtor in the debt register
- Placing a debtor on a debt exchange
- Economic blockade of a debtor
- We block indebted entrepreneurs from using services with a deferred payment (e.g. at suppliers, wholesalers)
- Contact with the debtor and his environment (family, neighbors, friends)
- Identification and contact with the debtor's contractors
- Field trips to the debtor and his environment
- The use of social media sites (eg Facebook)
- Contact with banks in order to block a debtor's access to financing
- Representation before tax authorities in order to initiate a tax inspection at your debtor
- Conclusion of settlements with the debtor
- Judicial proceedings against the debtor
- Enforcement (bailiff) proceedings
And many other really effective actions, under the pressure of which even the toughest debtor will break, because we will lead to a situation in which the further functioning of your debtor, both in business and in private relationships, will not be possible, which means that in order to return to normalcy - he will have no choice - he will have to give you your money back.
International debt collection
Situation, when the contracting party stops payment of his liabilities, may happen always and everywhere. Unfortunately, also outside the borders of our country. If your debtor ignores messages or calls for repayment, you should familiarize yourself with the steps involved in international debt collection. When you decide to take them, there is a good chance that your money will come back to you quickly and without unnecessary effort.
Problems in international debt collection
Debt collection in a country can be very different from that outside of Poland. Collecting debts abroad on your own is much more problematic. The amount of ambiguity and complications in any foreign assignment can make the entire process significantly more difficult. Unfortunately, companies as well as individuals are increasingly forced to collect their debts in other countries. Therefore, it is worth getting acquainted with these differences and the most troublesome problems connected with foreign debt collection.
Legal and formal factors are among the greatest difficulties connected with global debt collection. Most European countries have different debt collection procedures than Poland. Unfamiliarity with the regulations in force in the debtor’s country of residence or activity may result in failure in the debt collection attempt. Other differences that are worth remembering include:
- stages of debt collection – cultural or legal differences may mean that the end of a payment deadline may not be perceived as strictly as in another country; then debt collection may be unexpectedly prolonged;
- regulations and costs of the judicial process – above all, the time of the courts and the costs of the process may differ significantly between countries.
Additionally, there is the problem of not knowing the official language of a given country. In order not to take unnecessary risks, it is better to hire professionals who, with the help of their experience, will deal with your case quickly and effectively.
International debt collection – types
Debt collection is never a one-time action, but a process that depends on many factors. For this reason, debt collection is divided into specific types, differing in the nature of actions taken. In case of international debt collection we are dealing with two types:
- amicable debt collection – this is the stage of negotiations and calls for payment; the debt collector makes attempts to contact the debtor in person or by phone; unfortunately, it depends only on the debtor whether he will respond to the messages and decide to negotiate,
- court debt collection – if the debtor does not react and is not willing to negotiate, the case must be referred to the relevant court; in this case, an official order is issued and the debtor is additionally charged with the costs of the process.
If, despite the late payment, you still plan to cooperate with your debtor, it is crucial to complete the debt collection at an amicable stage. Otherwise, hard debt collection methods are highly recommended and are likely to bring measurable benefits.
What actions does Hadyński Inkaso take?
Currently, we have the widest range of the most effective debt collection tools on the European market. Experienced employees who are familiar with European regulations will be able to quickly recover the money due to you. The scope of our activities with regard to the debtor includes:
- placing the debtor in the debt register and on the debt exchange,
- blocking the possibility of using services with a deferred payment at suppliers or wholesalers,
- contact with banks in order to block the debtor’s financing opportunities,
- contact with the debtor, his immediate environment, as well as his contractors.
These and many other tools will make the debt collection conducted by us a success. We will lead to a situation, in which we will prevent the debtor from functioning both in business and in private relations. This means that he will have no other choice but to pay the debt.
How long does debt collection abroad take?
It is difficult to predict how long the entire debt collection process may take specifically. A debtor residing abroad can significantly complicate things. It depends on the possibility of making contact and the amount of money owed. Certainly, the recovery time will be shorter if everything ends with negotiations and an amicable solution. However, if the case will have to be settled in court, you will have to be more patient. In this case, hiring a debt collection agency will undoubtedly save you stress and nerves.